5.11.09

THERE AIN'T A THING THAT I CAN SAY OR TO REPAY YOU, THANK YOU!


It's been nearly two months since Hecate and I joined together to get this blog rollin', and I've had a blast connecting with my friends, family and acquaintances on this (one-sided) level of creativity for general consumption. Turns out my attempts to be modest and wide-reaching with my posts (the fashion stuff, design stuff, basically the stuff that's not weighty stuff) ((that's all left up to "the brain", Hecate)) have left some of my blog frequenters a little flat- desiring more personal style than the sort that can be found all over the www. Ok, I can step it up a bit. And to prove it to you, check out my skiiiiiiillllllllzzzzz with the photoshop. What I'm rockin' today:

Shirt: UO, Jacket: L.A.M.B.

Thanks muchisimos to all of you for your feedback and frequent perusal of what has become, for me, a fantastic outlet for my schizophrenic, mish-mash creativity. I know, I know, it's not like I'm Hemingway or Coco Chanel or even freakin' The Sartorialist - but I'm having a jolly time entertaining you and hope you enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment