6.11.09

AND SO ON AND SO ON AND SCOOBY DOOBY DOOBY


Go here: Bar La Grassa

This cool new joint in the North Loop neighborhood of the Warehouse District in Minneapolis is a welcomed addition to the downtown dining scene. Great food (the beet and avocado with citrus starter was deeeeelish), great wine, and great company (LB in the house!). I'll make a return visit in the near future, especially for the gnocchi with cauliflower and orange. Magnifique!!

Here's what I squeezed into for a night out with my fellow fashion-loving sartorial maven:


Blazer: Calvin Klein, Shirt: Yaya Aflalo, Leggings: AA, Boots: L.A.M.B, New Tat: care of Nic at Uptown Tattoo (he ROCKS!) ((and yes, it is the letter 'K')) (((and no, I'm not done getting tat's already, but at least I'm not piercing stuff!!)))

No comments:

Post a Comment