28.10.09

SCUZZA ME, BUT YOU SEE BACK IN OLD NAPOLI, THAT'S AMORE


Check out the latest brilliant editorial in Vogue Italia:

Take me there! Oh please! Outfit me in a stunning pant suit and dump me in a backdrop like this (preferably with a glass of crisp vino and a cannoli or ten)!

My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.
Bad. A**.

And I know Hecate's immediate ooohaaahh moment with this one is for the hair. Mine, however, is for the chair. Rrrrrraaarrrr!

(Click to enlarge. It's sooooo worth it.)

Oh Vogue Paris and Vogue Italia. I love thee so. Why must you cost so much in America, where our other choice is the washed up, years behind the curve, Jennifer Aniston-touting American Vogue? Pffffff... thank heavens for the internet. And a grand imagination. (And a liquor store around the corner.)

No comments:

Post a Comment