28.10.09

'CAUSE I'M YOUNG AND HIP AND SO BEAUTIFUL


I admit- I was, and still am, a devoted Sex and the City follower. Can't say I jumped on that bandwagon immediately (I mean, who in college really has HBO anyway?) But when L-Boogie would bring home the box sets back in 2001, there's no question we would blow away hours of every day on the couch with a bowlful of pasta (yes, Ma and Pa, this is why I never graduated from college), transporting ourselves into Carrie's world of big city bliss.

BUT, as big a fan as I still am today (I saw the episode when Carrie and Aidan broke up the other day- broke my heart.. again..), there is only so far my fandom will go. These earrings are too far out:
Know anyone who would actually wear these "handmade" baubles? I don't. Except for, maybe, Carrie Bradshaw..

(image courtesy of regretsy.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment