17.3.10

SOMEWHERE FAR ALONG THIS ROAD HE LOST HIS SOUL, TO A WOMAN SO HEARTLESS


Well its official, another Fashion Week in the can. And while I'm still waiting for my Balmain, Isabel Marant, et al, invites to arrive in the mail (gee, those carrier pigeons sure are slow moving these days..) I've continued my old routine of blog whore-dom, scouring daily those which consistently deliver for my seemingly insatiable fashion week appetite. But this season, I felt far more compelled by the off-the-runway musings than what was being snapped in the shows themselves. Take a gander at some of my front-runners:

So slouchy, comfy, and amazing Christian Louboutins to boot (nyuk nyuk).


Just.... oh god...


Yep. This is pretty much me from the neck down.


Oh look, there's me again (teehee).
Great shoes.


Great movement here, and the green pops to perfection.


Leopard done right. And that ring? Gorgeous.


The cut of Mme Alt's blazer is positively magnifique! Brava.


Yes, Alexander, yesssss.


What I love about this shot is the radical parka. She's losing me with the shoes... a little height to create some length would've had me sold.


Nice.

*Styx, signing out
(images courtesy of blogs.lexpress.fr/cafe-mode, jakandjil.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment