28.9.09

AND ALL I REMEMBER IS THINKING, I WANNA BE LIKE THEM


Three places I'd rather be right now:
1. at home, in bed
2. heaven (no, I'm not suicidal, I just think heaven sounds like a really far out place)
3. Milan Fashion Week

Since #1 will be a reality in a few short hours, #2 will be a reality in (hopefully) a few decades, let's move forward with embellishing on #3.

Ciao, Milano!! Come stai? You bring out so many of the fashion set's most stunning creatures. And I love you for that. First, my supreme girl crush- Emmanuelle Alt, Fashion Director for Paris Vogue:

Rockin' Balmain like no other. Head to toe- this woman never ceases to amaze me with her totally undone coolness. She is bad.

Then there's Anna Dello Russo, Fashion Director for Vogue Nippon. Work that Emilio Pucci, girl:


And other Fashion Week images that make feel all juiced up for fall:

Is anyone opposed to me going platinum (again), and doing something like this? Kate Lanphear, Style Director for US Elle, you bring me joy. That hair is RAD!!!

L-Boogie- you remember this? Milano, Italia - circa 2007:

Yeeeeah, maybe I'll stick to my current color. But La Lanphear's cut.................. ?

(images courtesy of jakandjil.com, thesartorialist.com, garancedore.com)

2 comments:

  1. you remember my friend amber? (we call her bfs) anyway, her hair is like that now. except not blonde. but same side-mullet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG NO WAAAAAAAY!!! Ok, now I have total hair envy and will fixate until I get it done. AAAHHH!!

    ReplyDelete