5.1.10

SWEET DREAMS TIL SUNBEAMS FIND YOU, SWEET DREAMS THAT LEAVE ALL WORRIES BEHIND YOU


Having a little "anywhere but here" moment, in this subzero arctic hell (I know, a total contradiction of terms, but you get the point). So here's a little dreamy snapshot of what I look forward to this summer:



Swimsuits, sun, sprinklers, scrumptious sandals, and something that closely resembles a suntan!

And it's official- this will be my view each and every morning the first week in June:

The sunny, heaven-sent beaches of South Carolina!

Until then, dreams are bittersweet as I wake up from the subconscious state of bliss only to start my car 20 minutes prior to departure (a process that saves Junior and I from completely freezing to death on our drive to school) ((the things I would do for a heated garage right about now)), and days are x'ed off the calendar with great anticipation for sunny days and a whole new season's wardrobe.

*Styx, signing off*

(images courtesy of patricianicolas.blogspot.com, imageshack.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment