15.12.09

LIGHT THE FUSE AND WALK AWAY, 'CAUSE HAPPINESS THROWS A SHOWER OF SPARKS


A walk through the cyber-park of loveliness:

The desk. I'm loving the wooden pedestals for legs.


All of it. Shade of dresser against the perfectly ripe, yet not quite wilting pink flowers, all positioned so proportionately, so clean, so beachy beautiful.


Vogue. My favorite calendars are those displaying Erte artwork for each month. Glitter, bold colors, images of fantastical women of the '40s and '50s. But lately I've had a smallish obsession with old, old Vogue covers as art. This shot is a perfect example of my growing obsession..



The two entryways above = me happy. The West Village brownstone gleams "Merry Merry Fa La La", and this vine-encased stone villa is purely magical- with the old school bicycle, the 19th century door- simply lovely.



And now, Santa, may I please please PLEASE have this dressing room?? Complete with all of the shoes displayed? I've been SUCH a good girl this year..

(images courtesy of bellevivir.blogspot.com, decorno.blogspot.com, brilliantasylum.blogspot.com, habituallychic.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment