2.7.10

I'M CURIOUS, FOR YOU CAUGHT MY ATTENTION


Oh you bad ass beautiful women, you. This chick is nothing new to my list of obsessions: Freja Beha Erichson is subliiiiiiiime, and on my solid list of girl crushes. A little skinny for my general taste, but her lips are so yum, her posture is pristine, her tattoos are perfectly bellicose (particularly for a woman who's the face of Chanel, Gucci, and countless others), and her androgynous style and attitude are beyond alluring. She's certainly the reigning queen of the modeling industry's lesbian legion, but I care not-- she rocks it, all of it:

Perfectly Balmain.




This spread from Vogue Nippon, shot by Terry Richardson, is also quite lovely:


*Styx, signing off
(images courtesy of patricianicolaslondon.blogspot.com, style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment